Monday, May 16, 2005

'i don't know who you're talking to
i've made a search thru every room
and all I've found is dust that moves
and shadows of the afternoon...'
-weakerthans
today is a new day, full of hope, full of vibrance, colour and all good things. it started at 6:45 am with an awakening and invitation to discuss the deeper side of life and pray with my homie jondogs. this was good. upon finishing such meeting, my wife and i busted out of aurora and hit up the yorkdale capitalist regime (a massive GTA mall), paroused through some merchandise and drank some gourmet coffee. we then stopped roadside, almost back in our hometown, and grabbed a mom+pop's style sandwich which was a nice change from a few days of wendy's, grease and ass-oils. i then hit my bed at about 1 pm to catch a few z's beforework but i just kinda lay there, achy and stuff, grabbed a needed shower for my arse-oils at 2:30ish, said my farewells to my wife andi listened to the new Sum41 on the way to work. That's right. I said Sum 41. I like Sum 41 because they can rock like any working band out there and if you don't like it, you can kiss my small, unproportioned white ass. Now I'm at work, and it's a vicious cycle, this life we live, but damned if I don't love it at times.
'and the world is drawn into your hands
and the world is etched upon your heart
and the world so hard to understand
is the world you can't live without...'-billy corgan

website statistics