Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Dog Blog

Here is the shot: At the end of this week, I'll have logged 48 hrs in
one week, probably more than I've ever worked in a week, and
will have officially burnt the candle at both ends. I'm feelin tired
but overall pretty passionate and enthused. As a good friend of
mine once put it 'this is a beautiful mess, this life'. Was up in
Guelph on monday for the second instalment of homechurch/smallgroup
and it was good. We expanded by one member, buthope to expand by
more in the coming weeks, and go deeper. Good things.

It has come to my attention that my blogging has been rather sparse
as of late, and that most of the time, comments and approval from
others power the amount of posts I do in any given week. That is
not good, and that is not bad. That is just the way it is. So I have
chosen to write about a topic I've been meaning to for some time,
and the topic is dogs. More of a list, really.

The Most Amazing Aspects of the Dog
- They lead the blind.
- They are territorial and protective (remind you of anyone?)
- They are always excited to see you.
- They are always willing to receive attention and affection.
- They walk with you.

website statistics