Thursday, August 11, 2005

The Boys Are Back In Town



















Props to the above homeboys for making it somewhat big and
opening for the Foo Fighters for some out west tour dates this
summer. Apparently, Dave Grohl asked them personally to open
for him as he has been a closet east coast Canadian music fan for
some time. Weird.

I digress. Haven't been up to all that much lately. Last weekend,
Sarah and I relaxed in St. Kits and did next to nothing. A friend
from Montreal was here with two girls we didn't know so that was
kinda weird, but all in all, a good time was had. It seems that my
weekdays are mostly made up of working for the weekend and
looking forward to getting away from here. But alas, August is
powering down and I don't have much to show for it. I like to drink
coffee and beer. Preferrably not at the same time. I play alot of
guitar and write alot of songs, most of which will never see the light
of day, but it helps to get rid of some creative energy, anyways.

Well, that's all for now. What a boring ass blog. Lookin forward.
Lookin back. Never really inbetween.

website statistics