Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sittin' On Your Biscuit...Never Havin' To Risk It
http://www.searchviews.com/wp-content/themes/clean-copy-full-3-column-1/images/risk-board-game-strategies-6530.jpg
I have been playing a serious game of Risk this afternoon with
my wife and some good friends. This game draws out the worst
in people. It's funny how even the most well-planned strategies
become personal. After a while, if you hang around long enough
in a game, all strategy goes out the window and it becomes
about attacking the person whose battle style annoys you the
most.

Does this translate to real life war situations? Absolutely.

Here's an update on our current game:
-Landon is sucking.
-I am a sitting duck with no allegiances but with decent troops
spread out.
-Owen is dominating and getting very wound up.
-Harley is fortified but most likely next to be outed.
-Sarah is losing in a battle royale against Owen and will
probably be out before I finish typing (as their epic battle
is still ongoing).

And as I finish this post, my prediction was right - Sarah is
out.

website statistics