Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Day Off. Da-ee-ay Off. Daylight Come 
And Me Want To Sleep In.


Some great words of wisdom there from a fictional culture icon.

Today is a good day so far. Sarah is not feeling all that well as
her lungs seem to be filled with junk (I've been trying to ween her
off the captain blacks but it ain't working). What is it about a
day off that allows so many things to feel righted in the universe?
In reality, I know I will have to go back to work and that the
second half of my week is worse than the first in terms of hours,
late nights and early mornings but...this day is what I have.

Right now. I am here.

Tonight, a few of us are planning to partake in some wing-dom
at a favourite dive and then hopefully view the newest Pink Panther
offering. I know - it's somewhat cheesy and lame but Steve Martin
could stare at a pole and I would gut myself laughing. He is a 
comedic king.

It's important to constantly take stock in what you have in the
moment and what you have had up to your current state. Sure -
sometimes that can be depressing...but there is always good 
hiding under the surface that we often skip over.

Ada's Diner - here I come.

website statistics