Saturday, February 14, 2009

Saint Valentine's Day
Today is Valentine's day. One of the most over-traditionalized, materialistic
holidays of the year. To make it a little more interesting, though, I have
to go to work in a few hours and Sarah is taking care of our friend's dog
for the weekend. His name is Tucker and he looks almost identical to
the dog in the pic above. He smells everything and pees for long amounts
of time. He likes to play with his squeaky green toy bone. Last night,
upon entering the house, I was a little concerned that I would be attacked
by this big brown bear of a dog. Fortunately, his tail was wagging and he
had the squeaky bone in his mouth. We were friends instantly.

I don't know what Sarah and I are going to do to make today special but
we are just planning to take it easy and enjoy our time before I head to
the insanity of Valentine's Day dinner at Friday's. It is also important
to note that if you are in a relationship, you shouldn't ONLY do
something special together on Valentine's Day - you should do special
things all the time.

It is a sunny day out there. Get out an enjoy it while you can.

website statistics