Sunday, July 26, 2009

New Album
It's in the works, people. When I was talking to someone I deeply respect a
while ago, said person was telling me that you need to be '3 albums ahead'.
Well as far as Graven goes, I am fully one ahead with the one after brewing
in my mind. That 'one-after' is going to be all about cottage country and
Lanark County in the summer time. Anywhere along County Road 10 has
been something of a mystical spot for me, over the years, and I figure that
it is time to write about that mysticism and magic.

I don't know what will come of making music. I don't know if we'll go
nowhere or end up as reputable artists in a non-reputable industry. I don't
know where all of my bandmates will be in a year. I don't know if I like
being the one with all of the creative control or if I love collaborating
more.

We'll see.

Enjoy 'Valley Theory'. It's our latest and newest offering, in e-stores now.


website statistics