Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Wingdings And Summer Flings
Had a chance tonight to frequent an old school local haunt (and
when I say old school, I mean last winter). The Arrow and the
Loon is somewhere that I have come to know and love, seeing
as I've worked super close by at Ecclesiax for almost a year, now.
They always have average service but very decent food and the
owner has always recognized me (even if he doesn't remember
my name) and almost always gives me a discount.

I had some hot wings tonight (with Sarah and Dave Norris) and
I have to say - these are probably the best wings in the city for
the amount of money you pay and the product you get. The
wings are substantial (not massive because when you go
massive, you have to pay top dollar) and always covered in a
savory, tasty sauce. There is also no minimum amount so you can
order 1 for 35 cents or 100 for 35 bucks. You only need to buy
a drink (a coke or a coffee will suffice) to get in on the goods.

Sarah and I took a nice (yet bloated) walk home after meeting
our friend Dave and digested. It was a picturesque summer
night and a perfect night for wingdings. If you're gonna kill
yourself slowly, chicken wings are the way to go. Thumbs up!

website statistics