Saturday, January 03, 2009

I'm Feeling Pretty Basic Today...


Another day, another dollar. I'm not a kid anymore. Sing it,
Chris Murphy. Sing it.

I worked a near 11 hour shift last night and one of the 
servers had her wallet stolen with apparently about 400 bucks
cash in it. No matter the circumstance, my weekend stint 
always brings fresh stories of high drama. It is a castle of
dramatic royalty. 

My cat can't decide whether to stay awake or to fall back to
sleep as she balls up on the futon beside me. I can definitely
relate to her today. Sarah just cut up some fresh cucumbers and
carrots. They smell enchanting. 

I realize that some of these blogs may not be as exciting as 
others but I still feel that I should feed the basic need to write...
and to express myself.

I have to get ready to work. My cat finally made a decision and 
went back to sleep. I wish I could do the same.


website statistics