Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Last Light Of The Canyon



This is a little snapshot of what the village of Supai looked like.
I left a piece of me there. I'm not sure how to find it or reconcile
with that notion.

Things truck along. Events happen. People are met. Sarah and
I try to sleep as much as we can. The weather is coldening.

The new Graven Ep is on its way. I have been listening to the
tracks and honestly loving the sound of them. I kid you not. For
a self-made production completely made on one G4 iBook, it
sounds pretty damn amazing.

LOOKOUT - HERE COMES A SERMON:
I'm tired of bullshit. You got a beef with someone? Search them
out (if you truly value the relationship) and get it out in the
open. God doesn't really relish in stewing pots of repression that
fester and eventually boil over. Even if you don't believe in God -
it's just not good. It may be a little hard and awkward but things
need airing. No one wants to be Simon Cowell - everyone wants
to be Paula Abdul.

I'm tired of watching positioned leaders who are unable to apologize
for wrongs they have done. I have done many. I try to apologize as
much as I can to people. It is the only way I can learn. I long to
walk in the path of goodness. If I am a leader and I can't admit
when I've done something wrong, how does that help those who
I am leading?

website statistics