Friday, January 30, 2009

Fast Times At Zaphod's High
Last night was a gas. Some Ottawa artists and friends of mine were 
both playing at Zaphod's last night and so I went to support them
(and found out I was on the guest list! I felt pretty special). 
Meredith Luce was opening for Matt Ouimet's cd release party.
Her voice and band sounded great. My homie Dean was rockin'
the mad bass with his brother Tim slammin' the skins.

I don't feel that great today. I had some wine with Sarah for 
dinner before the show and then a few strongbow at the show. 
My stomach feels unsettled. I didn't get anywhere near close to 
being drunk but I hate this feeling. Mixing alcohol is bad.

I'm pretty sure that Eugene Haslam grabbed my left hand 
last night. I bumped into him at the bar. He smiled and said 
'Hey bud!' and grabbed my left hand in an awkward shake. 

Maybe I'm famous?

Oooo-whatanight.

website statistics