Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Lean On In

The time has come. I'm getting into the game and off the whiny sidelines.
I'm going where others told me I could never go. I'm doing the things
that most dream about.

I'm doing the work.

I have a secret to tell you. I'm not sure what I'm doing - but you know
what? I'm out there. I'm doing it. I'm living it.

I'm sure I'll figure it out.

On Tuesday March 8th, I'm heading off on a bit of a tour with Joel
Plaskett to do some filming, writing and documenting of his tour. From
a writing standpoint, it's a great opportunity (especially in the field of
music journalism) and a great project to undertake. What the end product
will look like - who knows. It's about the process.

It's about getting there.

It's about taking the step.

Never forget.

website statistics