Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Tempest Rages

Something is definitely happening. A change is going on within me.
There are phases and periods in life in which you just sort of exist
and act as a witness to your surroundings - and you feel removed
and sort of watching from behind a rose-coloured set of glasses.

That is not the case these days. I am involved with every morsel
of existence and every fabric in the mosaic of consciousness. I feel
like a shell is being shuck off and a new person is emerging. I feel
freer to let go of old friends and people than I ever have. I have
lost the thought of being broke and have almost learned to survive
without playing any sort of game.

I am becoming the best possible version of myself. I may have to
go through hell and horror to get there, but I'm getting there.

'Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and 
complete, not lacking anything.'

website statistics