Sunday, October 31, 2010

See Ya Round, Pals




















Sometimes, for the sake of sanity, we all need to do the thing that
makes the least amount of reasonable sense. I'm also convinced
that as we get older, we start to become more comfortable and take
less adventures and get mortgages that we don't need.

I'm hittin' the western trail for a while, friends. I hope that you all
find ways to enrich your lives in the next couple weeks as I won't
be on this blog much. To hear more about the tour and get updates
on my trip, you can go here.

So I'm steppin' on this railcar to see what the next town will offer
me. Never been to the prairies or anywhere between BC and
Ontario - all expectations are out the window. Thanks for your
support in the furthering of this journey. Know that as a friend or
a family member, you'll be thought of in the annals of my
warm memories. Winnipeg HO!

All aboard.

website statistics