Thursday, May 21, 2009

Downright Conflicted
http://waa.uwalumni.com/onwisconsin/fall01/images/emotions01.jpg
Today, I feel conflicted. A major decision needs to be made
and I feel like I lack the strength, wisdom and even
elemental energy to handle it. An opportunity has come
up for Sarah to be able to teach somewhere but I'm not
sure if that place is the right place for us...but more
specifically, I'm not sure if that place is the right place
for me.

For 4 years, I was in a city where I felt like a tag-along.
Sarah had a purpose - she worked at private school, was
a full time student and made a lot of good connections. I
just filled up spare time with odd jobs and didn't really
have much propelling me, personally. I know that I was
there for her - and I know I can do it again - but I feel
like Ottawa is a place where my gifts are thriving more
than they ever have.

Anyways, this is pretty personal, but I had to type it.
I had to lay it on paper and weigh it out.

Whatever happens, please pray (even if you don't pray,
just think on it) that the right way will be illuminated...
yes...'illuminated' for us.

website statistics