Thursday, March 05, 2009

Tonight's The Night
http://angryweb.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/watchmen_rorshach.jpg
It's finally here. No more waiting. The souls of those
imprisoned will finally be set free. Your day is here.
Your cries out for truth have been heard. No more
trying to fit in or pretending not to care - the fence
will be broken and a side will have to be taken.

Okay - maybe that's pushing it. It should be an
'awesome-as-balls' event. Whatever happen, I will
be very tired tomorrow.

For those of you who know nothing about The
Watchmen, I'd encourage you to read the actual
graphic novel. I'm not a comic guy at all but I really
dug into this book last fall. It's so odd...yet riveting.
It's wacked...and realistic. It's many things.

I'm sure the movie may not match a lot of comic
nerds' expectations but it will be an event. A 2 hour
and 50 minute event.

website statistics