Friday, February 27, 2009

Count It!

That's right, biznatches. I'm like MJ up in this blacktop shizat.

(Forgot to post this before work...but it counts.)

I recently found out some news about a friend who got his
heart broken. I'm sure there's more to the story (and I haven't
even heard his side) but situations like that always give me
knee-jerk "Dang - I'm glad that wasn't me" reaction. The
truth is, though, we all have different paths to take. No
one chooses their own path. It is given. My heart goes out
to that little bugger. 

In another sad story, I also heard about a friend who found
out she had a severed artery in her head after having 2 strokes 
in 2 separate days. She is in the hospital right now. I have
known her for many years and though we aren't all that
close, she is an artist and a great supporter of up-and-comer
Canadian artists. She has been an active blogger for a 
while and checks mine pretty frequently. If you think
of it, remember her today.

Life is like a buzzer-beating, half-court three-ball. We
throw it up and hope that it goes in the basket. 

Keep your skills sharp. 

See you on the hardwood. 





website statistics