Friday, March 06, 2009

Tired As F*ck/Obsession
Yeah, that's right - I'm tired as f*ck, okay? Sometimes Jesus
was too.

I've been blogging pretty late in the day - I realize this. Here
are my thoughts on the film: amazing. It was true to the novel
and still fresh and exciting on screen (and you didn't feel
cheated). I can see why it's only getting 3 stars across the
board, though, because there are times where it lulls but
in the book, it's the same dilemma - amazing sequences
mixed with some pretty inane ones. Rorschach takes the
cake. 

I am obsessed with The Watchmen and this fever has hit
my friend/bandmate/housemate Owen as well. He was
talking about how he couldn't stop thinking about it 
after he saw it. I fully concur. 

I still have a job (for now). I have three jobs but one of them
has been a little stressful lately and I'm considering panning
the whole thing. 

I really need to go to bed. It's nice being home from the bar
pre-3:30 am. It feels like a normal friday night.

Ben Gresik is in town. God bless that little bugger.

website statistics