Thursday, September 04, 2008

Taking Up New Residency

http://www.robwilliams.ca/Ottawa/Downtown/05D-0138X2csm.jpg

My wife and I live in a new town. We are finally out of the niagara
region and into the fertile area of Ottawa. Yes - I grew up in this town
but there is much in the downtown core that I haven't yet explored.
We live very close to the market, Elgin St and Bank but we live in
a quiet enough area that is far removed enough from the wild scene.
Apparently, our neighbourhood is very gay.

Suffice it to say that some things have changed upon moving here.
I did have a part time job upon arrival within the city but now...
I do not. I have a few part time endeavours that could lead to full
time stuff but largely, I am being asked by the One who knows best
to step out and trust that He will provide. It's hard...but it feels right.

I am listening to Soma by the Pumpkins in Bridgehead. Owen and Mat
are looking for jobs. Rozzy the Aussie is walking around with them.
My lovely wife is at school until 5. The sun is shining. Bank Street is
bustling. I am uncertain of many things...but I am peaceful.

website statistics