Friday, January 28, 2011

Depression Is Undesirable

I watched this video tonight. I remembered.

In the moments where we feel sorry for ourselves, we can always remember.

In the times where the winter closes in and we feel claustrophobic, we can remember.

I have done the things.

I have lived a life.

I have played live on a stage in Halifax with Joel Plaskett's drummer.

I drank with Al Tuck in Saskatoon.

I took my music from Halifax to BC in the same year.

I drove for hours in a snowstorm between Golden and Saskatoon and nearly died.

I have incredible friends - and an incredibler family.

I am rich in spirit even when I am poor in the bank.

I have interviewed Hollywood actors.

I have written for CTV.

I worked at a kids camp for 10 + years.

And I say...

Boat drinks.

website statistics