Sunday, July 11, 2010

Your English Is Good
http://72hoursurvival.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/120023_large.jpg
Spent the weekend in the K-town region, again. There are things
I love about Kingston - and other things I find annoying - but I
guess that's anywhere. The above photo is as close of a copy I could
find of the weapon I was firing on saturday with live ammo at the
Napanee Gun Range. It was part of a bachelor party. I have to say
that basically being a hippie, it was weird shooting that handgun
and shooting a 12 gage at skeet (I actually took a few down). The
biggest surprise, however, was that shooting a 12 gage is relatively
easy once you notch it into your shoulder. There is a kick but it's a
decent gun to shoot. The 40-cal handgun, though, made you feel
like the biggest weakling on earth due to its massive kick that would
basically have you pulling your arm out of the heavens after each
shot.

So that was new!

Heading to a cottage for a week with my homie Sarah just to chill
out for a while. It will be good to be off the grid. No internet. No cable.
No cell phones. Just a landline if we need it.

While firing the gun, I had that dang Tokyo Police Club song stuck
in my head. Coincidence? Most likely.

website statistics