Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Night Provides Balm
The last few days have been insane and the pace shows no signs of
slowing anytime soon. I'm shifting out of the world of musical
production and into the arena of journalism. Press passes, exclusive
interviews, editing, editing and more editing. It's a nice change,
actually, as most writing and interview re-production takes place
in quiet zones as opposed to loud rock bars.

A good friend of mine had a baby recently. This is a cool thing. I
have many friends who have either had babies this year (2009) or
who are having them before the end of December. I am still
nowhere near the mindset of being a parent...but I guess none of
my friends where absolutely 100% in that mental zone, either.
Sometimes, it just kinda happens and you play the hand you're
dealt.

It's shaping up to be an interesting week so far. The heat dropkicks
have stopped (for now) and the cool winds of the even-star have
settled into Souther Ontario. The sun still shines but with a
lessened effect.

I hope I hit a homerun at softball tonight.

website statistics