Tuesday, July 03, 2007

From Within The Rabbit Hole

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/165/355268114_c56b662452_m.jpg


Trust me...my life, in no way, reflects the above picture.
Being within the community of IAWAH is no cottage
weekender. I actually work longer than 10 hours at a time
and there is no specific punch-out time - it varies from
day to day. The people are overwhelming...(even now, as
I type this, there is a whirlwind of activity and people
noise in relatively quiet staff lounge) but beautiful all at
the same time.

I'm sorry to those who watched my youtube video entitled
'Matty's Last Day' and found it to be depressing. That was
really a pretty cogent snapshot of my daily activities
there. It's weird, though - that job gave me decent financial
stability. This job gives me none of that. THIS job, though,
gives me mental clarity and a glorious release of creative
energy. I guess you can't put a price on that.

'And in the end, our souls will float on - sometimes leading
ahead of our bodies - all we need to do is follow.'

Breathe deep.

It's pretty simple.

website statistics