Friday, February 18, 2011

Uncaring

I've grown tired of the struggle. The path is beset on all sides
by the wicked and by the weak. I am in the middle - on the
path. Playing the game. Making the journey.

I've given up on caring what you think of me. I am what I
am and I'm okay with that. I'll never be an Einstein but I will
write a book someday that will enthrall many. I will travel
more and play more music. I'll meet people. I'll write more
music and I'll keep creating. I'll publish. I'll best the critics.

I may not have two pennies these days but I traveled across
the country playing original music in towns and cities I'd
never even heard of before.

I've made 4 full length original albums and an EP with 3 more
full-lengths on the way.

The fuck have you done with your life?

I love you - but stop projecting your discontent on me.

I'm bummed out, sure. I'm broke, yeah. But my spirit will
not be broken - not by you or anyone.

I'm tired of being the one to apologize.

Man up and control your anger for once.

website statistics