Saturday, October 31, 2009

Dead To Me
($20 to the first person who can identify both the actor and the film
in the above picture).

You know - I'm a pretty laidback guy. Nothing really irks me that
much. I'm mostly a hippie. I'm fairly pacifistic in my world view.

But if you want to preach something to me and then don't even have
the balls to stick around and talk to me/dialogue about it, you are
basically dead to me. I'm not trying to be a jerk - but I put of a
boat load of effort into my personal relationships. Some I suck at -
Some I'm improving daily at - others, I could really care less
because I've put in more than my fair share of communication
attempts and the other party has been silent.

No one likes a big-talker betty-crocker who spits a lot of nuts
and then leaves the shells on the ground without cleaning up.

Grow a pair and get back to me when you're done pouting.

website statistics