Tuesday, September 22, 2009

BBQ Delivery
Nelson came by and dropped off a brand new bbq for me and Sarah
tonight. Are we getting old? Is having your own bbq one step before
t-ball games and charades parties? Regardless - it is an awesome
piece of machinery and I plan to put this meat-griller to great
use in the next while.

The fall is flying by. Tomorrow marks another chance I've had to
have one more 'spin around the sun'. I always think of things
to write in the day but when the night comes, I only want to get
blogging over with. It is a chore and a bit of a bore.

Booking is taking over my life. Never before have I seen the under-
belly of the music industry as seething and as wart-ridden as I
see it now. Some people have music disease.

Ho-hum. Blah Blah.

Post it.


website statistics