Thursday, June 30, 2011

Turn Of The Summer

Sometimes, life throws you curveballs. You step into the box, you
eye up the pitch, you take a hard cut but you can't connect because
the bottom of the pitch dropped out like 12th grade shop.

Everyone has their own crosses to bear and their own pain to get
through. The beauty of community is being to able to support,
encourage and admonish one another in the midst of that. I long
for community - and it seems to happen everywhere I go even
when I don't think it's there.

I've been playing a lot of softball and hanging out with a lot of
folks in the Northumberland region lately. It's been kinda refreshing
to have good times in the actual place where you live. Oddly
enough, I am leaving this region in September to go back to
school in Ottawa for a 2nd degree in Journalism.

I had a fire with some friends last night. I have softball practice
this afternoon. I have good friends and loved ones around.

Life is alright for the moment. The equinox has set.

website statistics