Monday, December 14, 2009

The Man I Used To Be
http://www.godsmovie.com/reviews/rundown/rundown6.jpg
In 'The Rundown', Dwayne (The Rock) Johnson's character
always tries to stay away from the centre of himself because
he knows the horror that lurks there. In some ways, I can
relate to this notion in the sense that I have done some
galactically stupid things in my time. I think back to my
university years and it was then where I truly lived with
conviction and a healthy serving of discipline. But was I
happy? I'm over 30 now and still unsure as to how one can
ultimately define happiness. It's a bit of a gong-clang. I feel
like 'happiness' and 'passion' used to mean something - or
maybe they still do - but they have become cultural buzzwords
for a society who never wants to claim any responsibility for
their actions.

I don't know.

website statistics