Monday, December 28, 2009

Can't Wait
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/10/30/article-0-0234C4B1000005DC-83_468x570.jpg
This 365 days of (almost every day) blogging has sort of wrecked
me. I mean - December has basically been a write-off in terms
of keeping up with any sort of steady workflow. On top of that, I
haven't been inspired in this forum for eons and I long for that
feeling to return - when I load up blogger and really have
something ground-breaking or zenith-esque to say.

Then again, this whole thing was started way back (almost a year
ago) by thoughts of Pedro The Lion and getting down and dirty
into some form of creative work. Maybe it's all been a part of a
pilgrimage in the sense that I have followed through with my
words and shown that I am someone who is reliable, hard-working
and motivated - or maybe I'm learning to become more like that.

Whatever the case, I long for 2 more days where I can wave bye
to this 365 day long voyage and start a newer, fresher approach.
I want to thank people like The Dox, Charn, Melinda, Tyrone, Ollie,
Square Corner, Todd, Dalton, Buck, Andy J and many more who
have constantly popped by my mindspace to see 'the haps'.
It is always encouraging to have others running the creative
race with you and cheering you on every step of the way.

Thank you.

website statistics