Friday, November 20, 2009

She sang rock and roll with the devil
Last night, it was a pleasure and a rock refreshment to see a master
at work. Matt Mays has re-invented himself with a new band and
the results were brilliant. Hashing out some old tunes (including
'City Of Lakes' from the first self-title album), Mister Mays was
in fine form. I'll be writing a full review here in a few days.

The weeks seem to speed by as the winter comes on. The weather
in Port Hope is definitely a tad balmier than the Ottawa realms
but that's all part of the deal of Southwestern Ontario. Lake
effect. You know. Blah blah blah. Some days I feel like I get
nothing done working from home and other days, I'm on the
computer from 9 am til 2:30 am. It's weird.

Right now, I'm re-listening to 'When The Angels Make Contact'
while drinking coffee with Sarah. It's a good day (but not for
Sarah).

website statistics