Sunday, March 29, 2009

Tiger Balm

I've been blogging too much about foreign/lofty concepts, as 
of late, and straying from personal blather and issues of the 
heart. I apologize for that (but all the same, screw you - it's
my blog).

Today was a good day. I think I'm finally getting past this 
horrid sickness of lungs, phlegm, hacking and slobbering 
into mountains of kleenex. I still have a bit of a residual
cough hanging around but it's fighting to stay in me. All
signs point to being on the up and up. 

Rain kept me indoors today. Sarah worked on stuff for her
practicum teaching and I played about 4 hours of this PS 1
game called 'Vandal Hearts II' that I've become very 
addicted to. You get to name the hero and sort of choose
your own adventure. The graphics are very substandard
and could have easily been replicated on the original NES
system. It's equivalent to Link (an RPG of sorts) and I was
never one to get into those games...and now I know why.
It has taken over my life. I play a lot of it in my spare time.
In fact, after I finish this blog, I am going to try and finish
a battle where I am stumped as what my next move should
be. So there. That's my life, these days. Satisfied?

Yes - I am a massive nerd.

I can hear the rain, faintly. Sarah is asleep in the other 
room. This is a moment of clarity. 




website statistics